Achieve or exceed budget projections in gross profit, sales, supplies, and labor percent in a sanitary, pleasing atmosphere. Preparation of quality product on a large scale for sale in the bakery. Efficient handling of merchandise to meet the demands of the customers. Servicing customers in a timely, friendly manner.
Must be a minimum of 21 years of age. Supervisor Food Handler’s Permit required. Requires long periods of standing, lifting and bending.
1) Follow directives of Store Director and Bakery Director.
2) Provide the best product and service possible.
3) Maintain a friendly, professional attitude.
4) Interview, hire, motivate, schedule, and direct subordinates.
5) Monitor and evaluate associates on a regular basis.
6) Control and purchase inventory.
7) Control and constant recording of sales and stales.
8) Use of intercom for in-store promotions.
9) Process terminations in a timely manner.
10) Enforce Company policies and procedures.
11) Follow Company Safety Standards.
1) Good verbal and written communication skills (Including: Stale sheets, production sheets, weekly analysis, schedule, pricing, retail and cost sheets).
3) Flexibility in designing customer participation programs and promotional ideas.
4) Responsible for compliance with Health Department standards.
5) Delegation – follow-up.
6) Effective and ongoing training.
7) Customer and associate relations.
8) Assist in all phases of production.
9) Monitor competition and maintain competitive pricing.
Safe usage, proper storage and cleaning of:
Bread Machine, Bun Rounder, Donut Fryer, Sheeters, Scales, Bread Slicer, Label Machine, Dishwasher, Pallet Jacks, Cardboard Baler, Trash Compactor, Proof Box, Oven, Four-gear Mixer, Three-gear Mixer, Shrink Wrapper, Fryer, Glazer, All Attachments. All utensils related to baking (i.e.: rolling pin, spatula, etc.).
FT – variable schedule