Preparation of quality food on a large scale for sale in the bakery. Efficient handling of merchandise to meet the demands of the customers. Servicing customers in a timely, friendly manner. Must be a minimum of 18 years of age. Food Handler’s Permit required. Requires long periods of standing, lifting and bending.
1) Follow directives of Bakery Manager and Bakery Director.
2) Provide the best product and service possible.
3) Maintain a friendly, professional attitude.
4) Follow Company policies and procedures.
5) Follow Company Safety Standards.
The internship will encompass the following areas:
1) Prep work, production, food safety & sanitation
2) Baking, cake decorating & donut frying
3) Packaging, product displays & merchandising
4) Ordering, receiving, cooler organization & inventory management
5) Opening & closing duties, scheduling & management practices
Safe usage, proper storage and cleaning of:
Bread Machine, Bun Rounder, Donut Fryer, Sheeters, Scales, Bread Slicer, Label Machine, Dishwasher, Pallet Jacks, Cardboard Baler, Trash Compactor, Proof Box, Oven, Four-gear Mixer, Three-gear Mixer, Shrink Wrapper, Fryer, Glazer, All Attachments. All utensils related to baking (i.e.: rolling pin, spatula, etc.).
PT – variable schedule